Dr. Anand Kavi
Dr. Anand Kavi is a specialist Endoscopic Spine Surgeon & has done hundreds of Endoscopic Spine procedures with no complications. He provides best back pain treatment in Pune.
After completing his Masters of surgery in Orthopedics with honours, he trained extensively in Limb reconstruction, Joint replacement, Trauma & Spine surgery in UK & India.
But looking at the magnitude of Back & Spine problems, he focused on Spine surgery & in an attempt to make spine surgery safe, precise & predictable, he got extensively trained in stitch- less Endoscopic procedures for degenerative spinal problems.
He believes in making this Hi- tech & precise procedures available for the masses, by propagating these techniques in India & Abroad & he has been actively conducting teaching workshops for orthopedic, Neuro, Spine & pain specialist in India & abroad.
- Presented a talk on Stitch-less Spine Surgery for back pain & Sciatica GPCON 2015 by Indian Medical Association.( 12,13 Dec 2015)
- Chairman of Stitch-less Spine Surgery Program of the Asian Academy of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (ACMISSI 2015) Goa
- Faculty for Live Surgery Symposium & Cadaver Hands on workshop on Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Endoscopic Spine Surgery Training program held at M.S Ramaiah Institute for Neuroscience & Advanced Learning Center, Bangalore, India ( 30-31 May 2015 )
- Chief Surgeon faculty for live surgery & Operative Hands on Training Workshop on Percutaneous Endoscopic Spine Surgery, held at RSUPN Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital Jakarta, Indonesia ( 23-25 May 2015 ).
- Course Chairman for Poona Orthopedic Society Pre- conference Live Workshop on Endoscopic Spine Surgery with talks & live four surgeries at Prime Surgical Centers Pune, India.
- Presented talk on Transforaminal Endoscopic Spine Surgery at POSAC 2015 at Le Meridian Pune, India ( 5 April 2015 ).
- Faculty for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery workshop with hands on Cadaver training & live surgeries at Prime Surgical Centers & MIMER Medical College Pune, India ( 24-26 Jan 2016 ).
- Chief Surgeon faculty for live operations & hands Training workshop on Endoscopic Spine & Brain Surgery at Vicente Sotto Memorial Hospital, Cebu, Philippines. ( 25-27 July 2015 ).