At Back pain clinic we understand patients anxiety, apprehension, psychology which is already disturbed due to agonizing pain.
Out of fear that a spine surgeon will recommend surgery & fear of Spine Surgery, a majority of patients prefer self medication, & they try yoga, physiotherapy & acupressure & other treatments which seem attractive to avoid surgery and often land up in severe Back Pain requiring emergency attention & many patients come late, when in some sort of permanent damage is done to nerves.
With our knowledge & experience of operating under local anesthesia, we know precisely where the pain is coming from. To make it simple pain is sensation carried by nerves, so there cannot be a pain without involvement of nerve.
At our clinic we do detailed clinical evaluation, following definite algorithms & protocols & if required we advise further investigation like MRI which is then co-related with the clinical findings.
Then we plan the treatment depending on the severity of the problem from – Rest & medication
- Core muscles building & exercises.
- Advice on posture & Ergonomics.
- Simple injection in the nerve in the foot.
- Spinal Injection
- Stitchless – Endoscopic procedure for severe condition & in those patients where natural healing is not possible or prolonged.
Are you a candidate ?
- If you are suffering from Back Pain & pain radiating down the leg.
- Pain in thighs & knees.
- Difficulty in sitting on the floor.
- Difficulty sitting crossed legged & required to straighten the legs.
- Heel pain & difficulty getting up from the bed in the morning.
- Leg or calf pain that disturbs the sleep or cramps in the legs.
- Disturbed sleep due to Back Pain on changing sides.
- Not tolerating cold temperature or sleeping under the fan.
- Cramps in the legs while standing or walking short distance.
- Numbness or tingling sensation in the back or legs.
- Burning of soles.
- Weakness in foot or legs.
- Footwear slipping out.
- Urinary or bowel problems.
- If you are advised MRI of Spine.
- If you have taken Spinal or Epidural injections for pain.
- If you have a Slip disc or diagnosed with reduced gap in Spine or Disc bulge, prolapse, or hemiation.
- If you require Spinal Surgery for Pain.