[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content_no_spaces”][vc_column][ultimate_info_table design_style=”design03″ color_scheme=”custom” color_bg_main=”#004476″ package_heading=”Recent Courses”][/ultimate_info_table][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text el_class=”p1″]
- Faculty For Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Workshop with Cadavers and Live surgery Held at MIMER Medical College and Prime Surgical Centre, Pune, India. From 24-26 January 2015
- Faculty for Live – operative Hands on Training workshop onEndoscopic Spine & Brain Surgery, held at Vincente Sotto Memorial Hospital Cebu, Philippines. From 25 – 27 July 2014
- Co-ordinator, organizer and faculty for Minimally invasive spine surgery course with didactic lectures, cadaveric demonstrations and Live Surgeries – Transforaminal Endoscopic spine surgery under local anaesthesia, held at Goa medical college. From 28 – 31 May
This course was endorsed and acknowledged by INTERNATIONAL INTRADISCAL THERAPY SOCIETY & ASIAN CONGRESS OF MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE SURGERY & TECHNIQUES.
- Faculty for 1St Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Endoscopy Training Program held on 10 & 11May at MS Ramaiah Institute of Neurosciences, Bangalore.
- Faculty for MISS 2013 India Update held on 19 & 20 December at Walavalkar Hospital, Dervan,Chiplun & 21 & 22 December at Goa Medical College.
This course was also attended by Dr. Yousof Maggdy eminent spine surgeon from Dubai & Egypt and faculty for AO Spine.
- Presented scientific paper on Transforaminal endoscopic lumbar spine surgery in MOACON held at Marriot convention center, Pune 2012.
- Minimally Invasive Spine surgery conference held at Marriot convention center, Pune on 19 & 20 December 2011
- Laser certification module and Transforaminal surgery, at BJ Medical College, Pune on 18 December 2011
- Faculty for Cadaveric MISS workshop held at MIMER Medical College, Pune on 26 & 27 March 2011
- Poona Orthopaedic Instructional Course 2007, Poona Hospital and Research Centre, pune, 16 – to – 18 March 2007. I was part of the Organizing committee and Teaching Faculty.
- 7Th Annual Conference – NAILSCON 2007, Hotel Cidade De Goa, Panaji, Goa, 28 – 30 September 2007. I am a Member of the Organizing Committee, with active role in Recent Courses Organizing and Conducting the Pre-conference Workshops for 400 National and International Delegates.
- Poona Arthroscopy course and Cadaveric workshop 2008 – I was part of the Organizing committee and faculty, which was conducted at MIMER Medical College, Talegaon and Hardikar Hospital, Pune.
- AO Principles Course, Baroda, India. 17 – 19 July 2009.
- Clinical Research Workshop sponsored by MCI, MIMER Medical College, Talegaon, Pune.1st & 2nd February 2008.
- Deformity Course and Hexapod Workshop, at Sun N’ Sand Hotel, Pune, India – Which had Dr.Dror Paley MD. From Baltimore, USA and Dr.Klause Seide MD. From Hamburg, Germany as Faculty. 2, 3, 4 January 2008.
- Workshop on Computer Assisted Knee Replacement, at Lokmanya Hospital, Pune, India.8 March 2007.
- Live Demonstration and Hands on Workshop & Conference on Hip Resurfacing, at K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, India. 16 February 2007
- Arthroscopy Workshop and Sports Medicine Conference at Sancheti Hospital, Pune, India.26 October 2006
- ALERT Course in management of acutely ill patients at UCLAN Centre, Burnley General Hospital, Lancashire, UK. 15 January 2006
- Course in Cochrane Audit Review at Mackenzie Library, Burnley General Hospital, Burnley,Lancashire, UK. 25 December 2005
- Workshop on ‘Evaluation Methods’ as a part of Medical Education Technology, conducted by Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, Talegaon-Dabhade, Pune,India. 17 & 18 March 2005
- Workshop on ‘Medical Education Technology’ conducted by Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, Talegaon-Dabhade, Pune, India. 15 & 16 October 2004
- Post graduate training programme in Orthopaedics, organised by Post Graduate Institute of Swasthiyog Pratisthan and Government Medical College, Miraj, India. 24-26th September 2004
- National Trauma Management Course, organised by Academy of Traumatology (India),IATSIC, Lokmanya Hospitals and EMCON 2003, at Pune, India. 30th and 31st October